WHAT IS BEACON MARKETING?
Beacon Marketing, also called “hyperlocal” or “proximity” marketing, uses cellular technology to send marketing messages to mobile device users who are in close vicinity to a business.
WHAT IS A BEACON?
Beacons are small, battery-powered devices, that use Bluetooth to emit a push notification (or alert) to devices – such as smartphones and tablets.
Use beacon marketing for the following:
- Target customers down to the aisle level
- Increase customer engagement
- Create more relevant and compelling offers
- Increase sales
- Increase offer redemption
- Build a customer database
Why Should you have it For Your Retail-Based Business.
Beacon notifications can be used to invite customers to enter a nearby store, or to welcome them with special offers and flyer items when they enter. Alerts can also be used when customers are leaving by providing a discount or a special treat to encourage them to come back. All of these strategies are very powerful tactics to drive foot traffic to retail stores and increase their conversion rates and sales volume.
Beacon Marketing campaigns deliver informative messages at the right time – whether users are close to the store or already inside.
WHY SERVICE INDUSTRIES SHOULD USE BEACON MARKETING.
Beacon Marketing is not limited to brick and mortar stores; there are many other business that can benefit from Beacon Marketing, including:
- Real Estate Agents – Send listing information to potential buyer’s phones.
- Car Dealerships – Send information on specific cars to interested parties.
- Mobile Billboards – If you’re on the road, send messages to those around you letting them know of your services.
We would love to hear from you.
Let’s discuss how Beacons can help your business over a cup of coffee. Please fill out the form, and we’ll get in touch.
ZRB CREATIVE MARKETING SUPPORT:
23 Jamieson Crt